One serving contains 1g of your daily requirement of 1.5-2.4g of plant stanols
- 60g (2oz) Benecol® Buttery Spread
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 110g (4oz) beansprouts
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and diced
- 2 pak choi, leaves divided (Pak Choi, or Bok Choy, is a type of Chinese cabbage)
- 350g (12oz) raw tiger prawns, peeled
- ½ tsp Splenda® or sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 x 150g packs thick noodles to serve
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
Melt the Benecol® Buttery Spread in a wok or large frying pan and heat until hot. Add the spring onions, pepper and beansprouts and stir fry for 3-4 mins until softened.Add the chilli, pak choi and prawns and continue stir frying for 2-3 minutes until the prawns have turned pink.
Mix together the lime zest and juice and soy sauce with the Splenda® or sugar and cook for 1 minute until everything is hot.
Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, drain well and divide between 4 serving dishes. Top with the stir fry and garnish with the coriander leaves.