TASTE THE GOOD LIFE PROMOTION
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Benecol® Limited.
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI, IoM, ROI and Malta who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Purchase is necessary and internet access is required. A receipt of purchase may be required.
- The promotion will begin on 3rd July 2017 and will close at 23:59 on 15th October 2017.
- 100 prizes of fortnightly fruit & veg box deliveries for a period of 3 months to be won (arranged via a pre-determined supplier based on postcode). Boxes will contain a variety of vegetables and fruit which will be seasonal. Items will be pre-selected and requests cannot be made.
5. To enter purchase Benecol® Original Yogurt Drinks x 6 pack, Benecol® Strawberry Yogurt Drinks x 6 pack, Benecol® Light Yogurt Drinks x 6 pack, Benecol® Peach & Apricot Yogurt Drinks x 6 pack, Benecol® Raspberry Yogurt Drinks x 6 pack, Benecol® Blueberry Yogurt Drinks x 6 pack, Benecol® Plus Bone Health Strawberry Yogurt Drinks, Benecol® Plus Heart Vitamin Multifruit, Benecol® Dairy Free Tropical x 6 pack, Benecol® Strawberry Yogurt Drinks x 12 pack, Benecol® Thick and Fruity Summer Fruit Yogurts, Benecol® Thick and Fruity Fruit Medley Yogurts, Benecol ® Fat Free Berries Yogurts and Benecol® Fat Free Garden Fruits during the promotional period.
6. Visit the website benecol.co.uk enter your full details as requested, the last 4 digits of the barcode on the product purchased and hit submit. Strictly one entry per household per day. Maximum one prize per person. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one entry is received from the same email address or from a different email address by the same person in any day, all such entries and any associated entries from their household will be disqualified.
7. NI resident only: A no purchase necessary entry route is provided by writing to: Taste the Good Life Benecol® Competition, Cloud Nine Incentives, The Works, 6 West Street, Olney, MK46 5HR , affixing the correct stamp with your name, telephone number and address.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. The promoter in the Republic of Ireland is Operation Childlife, a charity registered in Ireland CHY 20008 who are the beneficiary of the lottery being implemented by Benecol in the Republic of Ireland from 3rd July to 15th October, 2017. Lottery licence issued by Dublin Metropolitan District on 21st June, 2017
Winner Selection & Notification:
- There will be a prize draw every 3 weeks during the promotional period. The entry period for each draw will run as stated below. Entries after midnight on the last day of a draw will be placed into the next draw. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into the next draw.
- Draw 1: 03/07/17 - midnight 23/07/17
- Draw 2: 24/07/17 – midnight 13/08/17
- Draw 3: 14/08/17 – midnight 03/09/17
- Draw 4: 04/09/17 – midnight 24/09/17
- Draw 5: 25/09/17 – midnight 15/10/17
- The draws will take place by noon the first working day after each closing date.
- Winners will be selected at random by an independent person or by a verifiable computer system producing random results and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date of that draw.
- There will be 20 prizes to be won in each draw.
- The Promoter will arrange for the prize to be sent directly to winners at the address given upon entry. No claim period is required unless verification is considered necessary by the Promoter.
- For all prize claims winners may be required to send in the Promotion Pack and receipt and/or verification of name and address. If requested to do so, please send with your name and address to Benecol Limited, First Floor, 4, The Switchback, Gardner Road, Maidenhead SL6 7RJ within 14 days of the request. We recommend that receipts are sent by a secure method of delivery and that you take a copy of the receipt as the Promoter is not responsible for claims not received or lost in transit.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Any prizes undelivered due to inaccurate details will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (including being sold on to a third party) unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available (for instance where no suitable fruit & veg box delivery can be found for the winner’s location), the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If a winning entry is deemed by the Promoter not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be selected at random by the Promoter.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever (to the extent permitted by law) for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
- In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
- The winners’ full names and counties will be available on Benecol.co.uk within 3 months of the closing date.
- If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this draw by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
- If any provision or part of these terms and conditions is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain in force. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time during the promotion.
- The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.