Homemade baking never tasted better with this recipe.
One serving contains 0.8g of your daily requirement of 1.5-3g of plant stanols.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin.
- Cream Benecol® Spread and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Gradually beat the eggs into the mixture and add lemon juice and rind.
- Gently fold the flour into the mixture
- Pour the cake mixture into the tin, and bake for 30-40 minutes until the cake is golden brown. When the cake has cooled slightly, turn out of the tin onto a cooling tray.