|500g new potatoes, halved if large|
|20g Benecol® Olive Spread|
|For the crust:|
|30g fresh breadcrumbs|
|30g rolled oats|
|10g anchovies, drained and chopped|
|15g capers, drained and chopped|
|Finely grated zest 1 lemon|
|2 tbsp snipped chives|
|25g pine nuts|
|30g Benecol® Olive Spread|
|4 x 130g pieces, salmon fillet|
|Steamed asparagus or peas to serve|
|Lemon wedges to serve|
Lemon crusted salmon
A mixture of Lemon and Salmon to create a unique flavour.
One serving contains 0.8g of your daily requirement of 1.5-3g of plant stanols.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ºC/fan oven 180ºC. Place the potatoes in a roasting tin and dot with the Benecol® Olive Spread. Roast for 30 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, oats, anchovies, capers, lemon zest, chives and pine nuts. Add the Benecol® Olive Spread and mix to a rough paste. Place the salmon pieces on a non-stick baking tray and top with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the potatoes, some asparagus or peas and lemon wedges for squeezing over.
- The topping is suitable for freezing so you could make double quantity and freeze half. (Please refer to the manufacturer's handbook)
- The topping also works well on top of haddock or mackerel fillets.