|48g (2oz) Benecol® Olive Spread|
|450g (1lb) Turkey breast meat, cut in strips|
|1 Large red onion peeled & sliced|
|1 Large red pepper, deseeded & thinly sliced|
|1 Clove garlic, crushed|
|5ml (1tsp) Chilli sauce|
|200g (8oz) canned chopped tomatoes - Salt and pepper|
|30ml (2 tbsp) Fresh parsley, chopped|
|8 Soft tortillas|
|100g (4oz) Cheddar cheese, grated|
|150g (6oz) Pot of fresh tomato salsa|
|150g (6oz) Pot of guacamole|
Turkey tortilla wraps
A healthy alternative to chicken for this Mexican feast
- Heat the Benecol® Olive Spread in a large frying pan and stir. Fry the turkey strips, onion, peppers and garlic until the turkey is golden on the edges and cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the chilli sauce, chopped tomatoes and seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes until warmed through. Add the parsley.
- Heat the tortillas according to instructions on the packet. Spoon the turkey filling into the centre of the tortillas and fold up.
- Arrange the filled tortillas in a shallow flameproof dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the tortilla wraps and put under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- As a serving suggestion: serve the stuffed tortillas with a spoonful of tomato salsa and guacamole on the side. Accompany with a mixed chopped salad.