Spreads 250g - Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 and over on the date of claim, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase of 3 Participating Products is required. For a full list of all Participating Products see clause 6.
- Promotion Period: Claim between 00.01 BST on the 29th October 2018 and 23.59 GMT on the 1st April 2019 inclusive.
- To Participate: Purchase any 3 Participating Products, then post 3 Promotional Campaign ‘Benecol Measuring Cups Gift’ foil tops, along with your full name, postal address and phone number / email address in one stamped addressed envelope to Benecol (UK), PO BOX 1079, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1GY or Benecol (ROI) PO BOX 11219 Clonshaugh, Dublin 17 to receive the Gift (please see clause 7 below). Omission of necessary particulars may invalidate your claim.
- Maximum of one claim per person during the Promotion Period. Maximum of one Gift per person.
- Participating Products: The products participating in this Promotion are Benecol Light 250g and Benecol Buttery Taste 250g.
- The Gift: All participants that make a valid claim, during the Promotion Period will receive a Benecol Measuring Cup set and x 3 recipe cards. The Promoter does not guarantee the suitability of the recipe cards for the Participant’s use.
- The Gift is non transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another gift for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Participation must be made directly by the person participating in the Promotion. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Any participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Benecol Limited, The Mille, 1000 Great West Road, Brentford, London, TW8 9DW, UK. Do not send any claims to this address.