FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Love the taste terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Benecol® Limited of Sunningdale Road, Braunstone, Leicester LE3 1UE
- Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) The Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland only, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will begin on 17 September 2017 and will close on 11 November 2017. Final date for receipt of claims is 16 December 2017. Any claim received outside these dates will not be refunded.
- Entry instructions: To request your money back, please send your full name, address and a short statement (min. 15 words) as to why you did not love the taste of the product, together with original till receipt clearly showing the purchase of a Benecol® Buttery, Light or Olive 500g spread, to Benecol® Money Back Guarantee, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY; And for ROI applications: Benecol® Money Back Guarantee, PO Box 11219, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17, Republic of Ireland. Please ensure you submit your claim with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient postage will not be accepted.
- Claim value: Claims will be paid by cheque made payable to the person named on the claim and will be to the value of the purchase price as indicated on the till receipt. The maximum claim value is value of £3.96 / €6.99 plus the cost of second class postage to a maximum value of £0.56/€0.70. Please note the Euro value is only valid for claims made for purchase from the Republic of Ireland.
- Cheques will be sent within 28 days of claims being received. The Claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the Claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires.
- Entry validity: A maximum of one claim is permitted per household. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one entry is received from the same address, all such entries and any associated entries from their household will be disqualified.
Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void.
- General: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this campaign by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so participate fairly.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms shall remain in force.
- The Promoters decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.